- 0 Posted on August 22, 2013Sourcing refers to the identification and uncovering of candidates (or talent) through proactive recruitment techniques. All articles will contain some lesser-known search techniques and strategies that go beyond the standard Boolean searches.
- 1 Posted on October 16, 2012The recruiter of today is unrecognisable from even a few years ago. As technology changes every industry, recruiters have been impacted particularly hard. 1980s Recruitment Top Gun; The tech boom in the ’80s gave high-flying recruiters a chance to spread their wings and headhunt more senior, more technical and more […]
- 3 Posted on April 26, 2011In four blog postings I’ll describe the latest developments in mobile recruitment. Many developments have only recently gained momentum and its outcome is uncertain. Nevertheless with some common sense and figures there is a lot to be told and predict. This series about mobile recruitment serves as a guide to […]
- 0 Posted on November 19, 2010I’m very proud to launch the World’s First* recruitment related website build 100% in HTML5; www.recruit2.com HTML5 is the next major revision of the HTML standard, currently under development. Like its immediate predecessors, HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.1, HTML5 is a standard for structuring and presenting content on the World […]
- 0 Posted on November 10, 2010I never heard of the company Atlassian until I attended the International Conference Employer Branding last week. A 30-minute prezi was given by Sherila Karimov EMEA Director. They are a 225-people Australian-based enterprise software company with offices around the world who take a really great Google-like approach to HR and […]
- 2 Posted on July 28, 2010I was looking for good metaphors related to Recruitment and Employer Branding recently. I considered using a metaphor about hunters and farmers for this purpose. For example talking about variation in crops, planting, watering, fertilizing, amount of sunlight, harvesting, etc. But it is really striking how good an analogy can […]
- 2 Posted on July 26, 2010At Global Recruiting Roundtable we have collected a large number of interesting blogs related to Recruitment, Employer Branding and Human Resource Management. News and advice comes from many blogs and sites around the globe. This large collection of expert articles and international news is now available at your fingertips with […]