Jacco Valkenburg is founder of Recruit2, Refer2 and Recruiter University and provides companies with recruitment and talent management solutions and expertise. His mission is helping companies ‘from good to great staffing’.
Furthermore he is managing a group of 200.000 Recruitment Consultants on LinkedIn and author of 5 books about recruiting.
- Since 1996 expert in international recruitment (agency).
- Since 1999 interim corporate recruiter/manager, 15 large projects completed.
- Since 2003 launched Recruit2, specialists in recruiting of (freelance) recruiters.
- Since 2005 experience with recruitment outsourcing / managed services.
- Since 2007 started offering tailor-made recruitment trainings and workshops.
- Since 2007 blogger on sites such as RecruitingRoundtable.eu.
- 2008 author of book “Recruitment via LinkedIn” (Dutch and international version).
- 2009 author of book “Solliciteren via LinkedIn” (Dutch). International version, see CareerManagementviaLinkedIn.com
- 2009 Winner “Best Social Recruiter 2009” award in The Netherlands.
- 2009 launched Refer2, a full service provider for referral recruitment campaigns.
- 2010 provider of mobile recruitment applications (iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile)
- 2012 certified LinkedIn Recruiter Expert
- 2012 & 2013 organiser of Mobile Recruitment Award and 123Mobile conference
- 2014 author of book “Recruitment via social media”
- 2018 author of book “Recruitment 3.0“