Employer Branding Archive
- 1 Posted on November 1, 2013How could Google Glass impact recruitment? TMP shows in an experiment the way recruiters conduct interviews more collaboratively, and how a new employee's first days could be more productive and fun.
- 0 Posted on September 7, 2013Job adverts or Employer Branding in HTML-code is not new, but it’s not common practice for ICT or technology companies. I’m one of those geeks to check HTML-code regularly, to find hacks or other useful information, and stumbled upon a reference to the jobs-site on Flickr.com: Have you implemented something […]
- 0 Posted on August 21, 2013The advertising agency TBWA Istanbul devised an innovative recruitment process to select five students. For the past 10 years, TBWA\ISTANBUL chose their interns after a 3 day selection process. For the first time this year, the agency used EEG technology to measure the emotions of more than 500 candidates when […]
- 0 Posted on May 11, 2013More and more people are talking about Employer Branding if it’s something from the past. A company is made of Employees and in this age of Social Media a story is best told by them. They are the best ambassadors, right? But if your company offered you a pay raise […]
- 0 Posted on July 6, 2012With more than 4.8 million employees in over 130 occupations and annual sales in the hundreds of billions of dollars, handicraft (handwerk) is a heavyweight in the German economy. There is hardly any area of life where we could do without the skills and know-how of artisans and craftsmen. Which […]
- 2 Posted on July 4, 2012Mobile Medic is a highly-targeted recruitment campaign that travels to medical universities around Australia. On the day students use the Mobile Medic app to test their diagnostic skills on real medical emergencies. The posters are the patients and their iPhones and iPads are the diagnostic tools. http://youtu.be/fcbUP59MfeE GPY&R Melbourne has […]