Employer Branding Archive
- 1 Posted on November 1, 2013How could Google Glass impact recruitment? TMP shows in an experiment the way recruiters conduct interviews more collaboratively, and how a new employee's first days could be more productive and fun.
- 0 Posted on September 7, 2013Job adverts or Employer Branding in HTML-code is not new, but it’s not common practice for ICT or technology companies. I’m one of those geeks to check HTML-code regularly, to find hacks or other useful information, and stumbled upon a reference to the jobs-site on Flickr.com: Have you implemented something […]
- 0 Posted on August 21, 2013The advertising agency TBWA Istanbul devised an innovative recruitment process to select five students. For the past 10 years, TBWA\ISTANBUL chose their interns after a 3 day selection process. For the first time this year, the agency used EEG technology to measure the emotions of more than 500 candidates when […]
- 0 Posted on May 11, 2013More and more people are talking about Employer Branding if it’s something from the past. A company is made of Employees and in this age of Social Media a story is best told by them. They are the best ambassadors, right? But if your company offered you a pay raise […]
- 0 Posted on July 6, 2012With more than 4.8 million employees in over 130 occupations and annual sales in the hundreds of billions of dollars, handicraft (handwerk) is a heavyweight in the German economy. There is hardly any area of life where we could do without the skills and know-how of artisans and craftsmen. Which […]
- 0 Posted on June 8, 2012Do you really care about other people? Would you give up your freedom to help others? Would you enter a room not knowing when you might get out? Tough questions to answers. Who cares? is a controversial, almost creepy, ambient interactive project that challenged the Swedish to prove if they […]