Mobile Recruiting Archive
- 1 Posted on May 31, 2013You don’t have to be a futurologist to predict that mobile devices will be, if they aren’t already, the way we get information and how we stay current on the latest news locally and worldwide. While many people use mobile devices to send text messages, make calls, check in on Facebook, […]
- 0 Posted on January 16, 2013Simply Hired Releases 2013 Mobile Recruiting Outlook Who: Simply Hired®, a technology company that operates one of the world’s largest job search engines, today released its 2013 Mobile Recruiting Outlook. What: Mobile technology is changing the way people search – in fact, according to iSuppli smartphones now make up nearly 50 percent of the mobile […]
- 1 Posted on May 31, 2012Rapidly growing Mobile Internet usage surpassed Desktop Internet usage in May 2012, in India.
- 0 Posted on November 5, 2011Launching our Global Recruiting Roundtable WP7 App Windows Phone 7 (WP7) users had to wait a bit longer than iPhone and Android user but they can now download our ‘Recruiters‘ App. Read the latest Employer Branding and Recruitment news and advice at your fingertips.It contains a large collection of expert […]
- 1 Posted on September 30, 2011Recruiting leaders that ignore mobile should be waterboarded according to Dr. John Sullivan, a well-known thought leader in HR. Career sites are not mobile friendly but the way we consume information is going via the mobile web at a huge pace. Due to the explosion of the smartphone and tablet […]
- 0 Posted on August 29, 2011In four articles I’ll describe the developments in mobile recruitment. In Part 1 the explosion of mobile internet in the coming years and the evolution of online recruitment to mobile was discussed. The implications of mobile devices and the required actions for HR / Recruitment Managers were described in part […]