Guerilla marketing Archive
- 2 Posted on February 19, 2013Standard questions. Prepared answers. If job interviews are all the same, how to find the right talent among 1734 applicants? At Heineken they decided to do it completely different: an interview for which no preparation is possible. What would you think and do if the interviewer takes you by the […]
- 1 Posted on November 9, 2012You catch mice with bacon, digital creatives with pizza. This is an exceptional recruiting campaign, using QR-codes on a Pizza! Have you seen a guerrilla recruiting campaign? Let us know in the comments below. Note: On 26th of November a special session about Guerrilla Recruitment is being organised in The […]
- 1 Posted on June 4, 2012I really enjoy creative guerrilla marketing techniques in Recruitment. The next case comes from Jung von Matt who were looking for Art Directors. To find them they used Trojan horses: 15 well-known photographers. They show their work regularly to the best creative agencies. So they integrated small job ads in […]
- 0 Posted on May 28, 2012A very creative way to search for new talented Art Directors: Put your job offer into the dummy text on lipsum.com and let the creatives copy your job offer in their layouts.
- 0 Posted on June 2, 2011Agencies are increasingly fighting for the best digital talent. But these days front-end developers are extremely hard to find. There are not many out there. After trying the traditional recruitment advertising the Danish agency Uncle came up with a more creative way to recruit a front-end developer.
- 0 Posted on April 25, 2011Experienced security personnel is hard to find these days. Only a few specialists can fulfill this narrow job profile and they tend to work ln the border patrol or as airport police. That’s why Shield Security came up with a unique tool: the Jobcase. This custom-built briefcase contains a recruitment […]