- 0 Posted on August 21, 2013The advertising agency TBWA Istanbul devised an innovative recruitment process to select five students. For the past 10 years, TBWA\ISTANBUL chose their interns after a 3 day selection process. For the first time this year, the agency used EEG technology to measure the emotions of more than 500 candidates when […]
- 0 Posted on April 25, 2011Experienced security personnel is hard to find these days. Only a few specialists can fulfill this narrow job profile and they tend to work ln the border patrol or as airport police. That’s why Shield Security came up with a unique tool: the Jobcase. This custom-built briefcase contains a recruitment […]
- 0 Posted on October 28, 2010Each year recruitment ad agencies and corporate recruiting departments from around the world enter their best creative advertising campaigns to be judged by marketing and human resource professionals. An the winners of the Creative Excellence Awards 2010 have been announced. Here are the best Single Ads: 1st Place: Colourful Career […]
- 0 Posted on March 30, 2010Worldwide there are many beautiful and creative recruitment ads to be found. For your inspiration, I’ll post a weekly preview on the Global Recruiting Roundtable blog. The focus will be on international vacancy print ads, recruitment guerrilla marketing or employer branding campaigns. ICLP Dubai: We’re looking for someone who…
- 0 Posted on March 26, 2010A short film about what the future of advertising might look like. A story about “The Last Advertising Agency on Earth“. Do you see the relation with your current Employer Branding and Job Marketing efforts? Produced by Saatchi & Saatchi Canada, Tool, Pirate, Rooster and Lunch.