- 0 Posted on April 11, 2014Top 16 most important differences between Free and Premium Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). A comparison between Qandidate.com and Lumesse Talentlink.
- 1 Posted on November 1, 2013How could Google Glass impact recruitment? TMP shows in an experiment the way recruiters conduct interviews more collaboratively, and how a new employee's first days could be more productive and fun.
- 0 Posted on August 22, 2013Sourcing refers to the identification and uncovering of candidates (or talent) through proactive recruitment techniques. All articles will contain some lesser-known search techniques and strategies that go beyond the standard Boolean searches.
- 0 Posted on August 21, 2013The advertising agency TBWA Istanbul devised an innovative recruitment process to select five students. For the past 10 years, TBWA\ISTANBUL chose their interns after a 3 day selection process. For the first time this year, the agency used EEG technology to measure the emotions of more than 500 candidates when […]
- 0 Posted on February 26, 2013More and more companies are becoming aware of the increasing impact of cultural diversity on all key organizational processes. However, there is a lack of insight into how European companies are adopting to this need for workforce diversity. Recently, the European Monitor for Change emphasized the importance of a proper […]
- 0 Posted on November 25, 2012I used to post almost every week interesting or special recruitment videos and presentations from around the world on this blog. Unfortunately I haven’t seen much great content lately so I’m looking for your help, tips and suggestion. I’m happy to share beautiful workplaces or your recruitment presentation / video […]
- 1 Posted on November 9, 2012You catch mice with bacon, digital creatives with pizza. This is an exceptional recruiting campaign, using QR-codes on a Pizza! Have you seen a guerrilla recruiting campaign? Let us know in the comments below. Note: On 26th of November a special session about Guerrilla Recruitment is being organised in The […]
- 0 Posted on November 4, 2012I used to post almost every week interesting or special recruitment videos and presentations from around the world on this blog. Unfortunately I haven’t seen much great content lately so I’m looking for your help, tips and suggestions. I’m happy to share beautiful workplaces or your recruitment presentation / video […]