- 2 Posted on February 19, 2013Standard questions. Prepared answers. If job interviews are all the same, how to find the right talent among 1734 applicants? At Heineken they decided to do it completely different: an interview for which no preparation is possible. What would you think and do if the interviewer takes you by the […]
- 0 Posted on June 2, 2011Agencies are increasingly fighting for the best digital talent. But these days front-end developers are extremely hard to find. There are not many out there. After trying the traditional recruitment advertising the Danish agency Uncle came up with a more creative way to recruit a front-end developer.
- 0 Posted on April 25, 2011Experienced security personnel is hard to find these days. Only a few specialists can fulfill this narrow job profile and they tend to work ln the border patrol or as airport police. That’s why Shield Security came up with a unique tool: the Jobcase. This custom-built briefcase contains a recruitment […]
- 0 Posted on April 18, 2011Monster Worldwide has launched already popular iPhone and iPad Apps and, more recently, an Android App as an extension of their website. They are now further expanding their mobile suite further with the Monster.com Interviews app* as the “ultimate tool to help you through the job interview process“. This step-by-step […]
- 0 Posted on March 22, 2011Today Monster will officially launch their new iPad Recruitment App in most European countries. They promise to “Find great jobs when you’re on the go“: Simple: Search and apply for jobs with the touch of a finger. Convenient: Access your Monster account anywhere, anytime. Innovative: Find jobs in a whole […]
- 0 Posted on May 7, 2010I see very little videos for specific jobs, but they do exist. Like this video series from Sony Ericsson in December 2007: Sony Ericsson Hardware Design and Development Engineer