Social Media Archive
- 1 Posted on December 23, 2013A job application will be just a click on a button in the future. Responding without the need to fill in an job application form. Why? Read more about it here.
- 0 Posted on June 21, 2013Given the competitive nature of the recruitment industry, most recruiters are already aware of the fact that they need to make the most of social networking sites in order to remain competitive and generate favourable results for their clients. Despite, many recruiters being aware of the majority of social networking […]
- 0 Posted on January 11, 2013It was inevitable, but nevertheless it is a sign of the times that Monster will no longer be producing the monthly Monster Employment Index (MEI) reports. The official announcement, released on 9th of Januari 2013, reads: Starting this month, we will no longer be producing the monthly Monster Employment Index […]
- 1 Posted on November 8, 2012It’s back again! Here’s the 4th version of the world’s most watched social media video series “Social Media Revolution”. This version uses new energetic music. Social Media Video 2013: Social Media Revolution 4 was written by international best selling author and keynote speaker Erik Qualman. This version contains the Fatboy […]
- 2 Posted on October 17, 2012No, but the new Social Recruitment Monitor does contain an interesting list of Facebook Career Pages from the Top 200 firms in the world. According to its press release: The Social Recruitment Monitor is the world’s first online tool to accurately measure and rank the social media recruitment activities of […]