Employer Branding Archive
- 1 Posted on November 1, 2013How could Google Glass impact recruitment? TMP shows in an experiment the way recruiters conduct interviews more collaboratively, and how a new employee's first days could be more productive and fun.
- 0 Posted on September 7, 2013Job adverts or Employer Branding in HTML-code is not new, but it’s not common practice for ICT or technology companies. I’m one of those geeks to check HTML-code regularly, to find hacks or other useful information, and stumbled upon a reference to the jobs-site on Flickr.com: Have you implemented something […]
- 0 Posted on May 11, 2013More and more people are talking about Employer Branding if it’s something from the past. A company is made of Employees and in this age of Social Media a story is best told by them. They are the best ambassadors, right? But if your company offered you a pay raise […]
- 0 Posted on July 6, 2012With more than 4.8 million employees in over 130 occupations and annual sales in the hundreds of billions of dollars, handicraft (handwerk) is a heavyweight in the German economy. There is hardly any area of life where we could do without the skills and know-how of artisans and craftsmen. Which […]
- 0 Posted on June 8, 2012Do you really care about other people? Would you give up your freedom to help others? Would you enter a room not knowing when you might get out? Tough questions to answers. Who cares? is a controversial, almost creepy, ambient interactive project that challenged the Swedish to prove if they […]
- 1 Posted on October 17, 2011Executives now challenging HR and Marketing for responsibility of the Employer Brand strategy In an era of social media dominance where employer branding continues to develop around the world, HR and Marketing are now being challenged by Executives for control of the Employer Brand strategy in new survey findings from […]
- 1 Posted on September 20, 2011In China, practically all companies are at high risk of losing one out of every five employees in their race for better opportunities and a better future. Research has shown that 20% of employees in China intend to leave their employer within a year. That is twice as much as […]