Employer Branding Archive
- 0 Posted on June 8, 2012Do you really care about other people? Would you give up your freedom to help others? Would you enter a room not knowing when you might get out? Tough questions to answers. Who cares? is a controversial, almost creepy, ambient interactive project that challenged the Swedish to prove if they […]
- 0 Posted on January 3, 2012To attract staff to IKEA’s mega store in Sydney, a creative agency came up with idea of inserting career instructions placed inside the famous IKEA flat packs. Customers literally delivered the mailer to themselves. They could then also share it with friends and family.
- 1 Posted on October 17, 2011Executives now challenging HR and Marketing for responsibility of the Employer Brand strategy In an era of social media dominance where employer branding continues to develop around the world, HR and Marketing are now being challenged by Executives for control of the Employer Brand strategy in new survey findings from […]
- 1 Posted on September 20, 2011In China, practically all companies are at high risk of losing one out of every five employees in their race for better opportunities and a better future. Research has shown that 20% of employees in China intend to leave their employer within a year. That is twice as much as […]
- 0 Posted on August 29, 2011In four articles I’ll describe the developments in mobile recruitment. In Part 1 the explosion of mobile internet in the coming years and the evolution of online recruitment to mobile was discussed. The implications of mobile devices and the required actions for HR / Recruitment Managers were described in part […]
- 0 Posted on June 14, 2011I love creative recruitment campaigns! And Hipster, a tech start-up in San Francisco, has been successful in attracting promising Mobile Engineers and Ruby Engineers, coming from companies like Google, Twitter, SalesForce, Oracle and AOL, to its company with a great referral campaign and an special attention-getting offer; $10,000 in cash […]
- 0 Posted on June 10, 2011There are very restricted possibilities of advertising at Swiss universities. Therefore McKinsey in Switzerland looked for an unusual way of communicating and at the same time reach as many persons as possible. They found the solution in producing a pencil with an overly long eraser attached to it. On the […]