The brand new Mobile Recruitment Conference takes place in London on the 23rd October 2012 featuring the latest case studies and information from leading practitioners and companies.
Mobile Is No Longer An Optional Extra
Only having your careers and jobs information accessible via a desktop or laptop is no longer acceptable in a world that has gone mobile.
More than ever before, your careers and jobs information needs to be available across multiple channels and devices to ensure maximum reach. And that is where the Mobile Recruitment Conference can help you.
The Mobile Recruitment Conference has been designed to help Recruiters understand the impact that mobile is currently having in recruitment, how it will develop in the future and how they can start to implement mobile strategies to gain a competitive advantage in their own company.
The programme will feature a quality line-up of speakers with the latest case studies and best practices, with plenty of time for questions.
Some clomid overnight of the subject areas to be covered on the day will include:
- Putting Mobile First – Planning a Mobile Recruitment Strategy
- Successful Mobile Recruiting Case Studies
- Creative uses of Mobile Marketing in Recruitment
- Latest Mobile Trends and Future Insights
- Using QR (Quick Response) Codes and Location Based Services in Recruitment
- Creating Mobile Videos for Recruitment
- Mobile Recruitment Discussion Panel
- Plus much, much more …
Take a look at the following video to see what delegates thought of our 2011 Mobile & Video in Recruitment Conference:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WoNg6kXLGE
Early Bird Ticket Savings
If you book your ticket before the 31st August you can save £75. Click here for ticket information.