Jacco Valkenburg is an international recruitment expert, trainer and author (5 books). He has more than 20 years experience in global recruitment strategies and execution spanning numerous countries for leading companies. As founder of Recruiter University and Recruit2 he provides companies with recruitment training and consultancy. His mission is helping companies ‘from good to great staffing’.
Posts by Jacco Valkenburg
- 0 Posted on August 22, 2013Sourcing refers to the identification and uncovering of candidates (or talent) through proactive recruitment techniques. All articles will contain some lesser-known search techniques and strategies that go beyond the standard Boolean searches.
- 0 Posted on August 21, 2013The advertising agency TBWA Istanbul devised an innovative recruitment process to select five students. For the past 10 years, TBWA\ISTANBUL chose their interns after a 3 day selection process. For the first time this year, the agency used EEG technology to measure the emotions of more than 500 candidates when […]
- 1 Posted on May 31, 2013You don’t have to be a futurologist to predict that mobile devices will be, if they aren’t already, the way we get information and how we stay current on the latest news locally and worldwide. While many people use mobile devices to send text messages, make calls, check in on Facebook, […]
- 0 Posted on May 11, 2013More and more people are talking about Employer Branding if it’s something from the past. A company is made of Employees and in this age of Social Media a story is best told by them. They are the best ambassadors, right? But if your company offered you a pay raise […]
- 0 Posted on April 30, 2013Recent research has highlighted that employment in the UK continues to be driven by small and medium enterprises (SME’S). Stephens Scown Solicitors have researched and discovered emerging trends relating to employment in the UK; their findings show: 4.8 Million business in the UK private sector 29.6 Million people employed, 23.9 […]