Jacco Valkenburg is an international recruitment expert, trainer and author (5 books). He has more than 20 years experience in global recruitment strategies and execution spanning numerous countries for leading companies. As founder of Recruiter University and Recruit2 he provides companies with recruitment training and consultancy. His mission is helping companies ‘from good to great staffing’.
Posts by Jacco Valkenburg
- 0 Posted on June 29, 2014The Sourcing Summit (#SOSUEU) is coming again to Europe! Some of the most respected talent sourcing thought-leaders and practitioners across Europe will speak at the event including: Jan Bernhart, Booking.com, Netherlands Jonathan Campbell, CEO, Social Talent, Ireland Irina Shamaeva, Founder, BrainGain, United States Bill Boorman, TRU events, UK Matthew Jeffery, […]
- 0 Posted on April 11, 2014Top 16 most important differences between Free and Premium Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). A comparison between Qandidate.com and Lumesse Talentlink.
- 0 Posted on April 4, 2014The answer must be sought in recruiting KPI's, metrics or analytics that uncover the dollar impact or Return On Investment (ROI).
- 1 Posted on November 1, 2013How could Google Glass impact recruitment? TMP shows in an experiment the way recruiters conduct interviews more collaboratively, and how a new employee's first days could be more productive and fun.
- 0 Posted on September 7, 2013Job adverts or Employer Branding in HTML-code is not new, but it’s not common practice for ICT or technology companies. I’m one of those geeks to check HTML-code regularly, to find hacks or other useful information, and stumbled upon a reference to the jobs-site on Flickr.com: Have you implemented something […]