- 9 Posted on April 16, 2012Following the success of previous TRU Events in London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Dublin, Manchester, Leeds, Bucharest, Boston, San Fransisco and Paris since the start of TRU in November 2009, TruEurope is the first truly European Recruiting Unconference to be organized in Brussels on Thursday April 19th and Friday, April 20th, 2012.
- 0 Posted on March 24, 2011#Tru are coming back to for the third time to Amsterdam. #Tru have built a global community of individuals who work or have an interest in what we call “The People Space.” The people space consists of Recruiters, (direct and agency), H.R. professionals, Branders, Digital Media Professionals, Technologists, Job Seekers, […]
- 2 Posted on January 24, 2011#trulondon is The Recruiter Unconference,thats not just for recruiters. Attendees will be made up of a mix of Agency and in-house recruiters, HR, technologists and anyone with an interest in people. It is an annual event that attracts track leaders and attendees from around the world. Attendance is restricted to […]
- 0 Posted on November 1, 2010The Recruiting Unconference, #tru, returns to Amsterdam for the second time this year, in conjunction with the unique 4th Recruitment Industry Dance Event (RIDE). Everything takes place on the 25’th November 2010. The participant pass, priced at only Euro 100, includes your place in the conversation at #truAmsterdam, coach travel […]
- 1 Posted on August 9, 2010“Because the Audience is more intelligent than the Speaker.” After very succesful and fun #truLondon and #truAmsterdam events, I look forward to lead a track again at #truManchester on 8-9 September 2010 (#truManchester Track List). I’ll be involved in tracks about LinkedIn, Social Media Recruitment and other (international) recruitment related topics. […]
- 4 Posted on May 31, 2010An unconference is an event that has no fixed structure and only two rules, no power point and no presentations. The day is split into sessions during which a series of “tracks” run on a theme with a track leader hosting the discussion, debate and learning. The discussion takes a […]