- 0 Posted on June 14, 2011I love creative recruitment campaigns! And Hipster, a tech start-up in San Francisco, has been successful in attracting promising Mobile Engineers and Ruby Engineers, coming from companies like Google, Twitter, SalesForce, Oracle and AOL, to its company with a great referral campaign and an special attention-getting offer; $10,000 in cash […]
- 0 Posted on June 2, 2011Agencies are increasingly fighting for the best digital talent. But these days front-end developers are extremely hard to find. There are not many out there. After trying the traditional recruitment advertising the Danish agency Uncle came up with a more creative way to recruit a front-end developer.
- 3 Posted on April 26, 2011In four blog postings I’ll describe the latest developments in mobile recruitment. Many developments have only recently gained momentum and its outcome is uncertain. Nevertheless with some common sense and figures there is a lot to be told and predict. This series about mobile recruitment serves as a guide to […]
- 0 Posted on January 24, 2011If you’re a corporate recruiter, you know that some of your best prospective candidates for those open requisitions are already in the building – so to speak. The trick is in finding them. Unless employees proactively apply for the job (and depending on your company this could be unlikely), how […]
- 2 Posted on January 24, 2011#trulondon is The Recruiter Unconference,thats not just for recruiters. Attendees will be made up of a mix of Agency and in-house recruiters, HR, technologists and anyone with an interest in people. It is an annual event that attracts track leaders and attendees from around the world. Attendance is restricted to […]
- 1 Posted on January 3, 2011Yes, at least according to a 2007 survey of 1,500 UK employees, by jobboard Jobsite. The majority of employees said they would begin their hunt on the first Monday of the New Year. In fact 42 per cent of people were planning to look for a new job in January. […]