Social Media Archive
- 0 Posted on January 4, 2012You are most likely using social media for recruiting. And, according to many surveys, you are probably also using it for pre-screening applicants. But are you also using it for the selection of candidates? Digital Advertising Agency R/GA wanted to try a new kind of job interview: The Social Interview. […]
- 0 Posted on October 7, 2011Reppler, a social media monitoring service, recently conducted a survey of 300 professionals who are involved in the hiring process at their company to understand the use of social networks for screening job applicants. The results of this survey are shown in this infographic:
- 1 Posted on September 16, 2011In the past three articles I’ve described the latest developments in mobile recruitment. In Part 1 the explosion of mobile internet in the coming years and the evolution of online recruitment to mobile was reviewed. The implications of mobile devices and the required actions for HR / Recruitment Managers were […]
- 0 Posted on September 15, 2011So you don’t have a Facebook Fan Page yet? And you don’t have a LIKE button on your Career Site or Job Pages? Think again. Here are 10 quick facts you should know about consumer behavior on Facebook.
- 1 Posted on September 14, 2011But wait there is more… This 167-slide presentation contains over 1.000 facts & figures about social media in more than 30 countries. Wow! Topics cover main adoption & usage, brand interactions, role of employees in using social media and much more.