Social Media Archive
- 1 Posted on September 27, 2012In 2011 we presented over 1.000+ facts about social media around the world. Today, this study and 128-slide presentation contains over 2.000 facts & figures about social media in 19 countries. Wow! Topics cover main adoption and usage, interactions of consumers with brands, impact of branded conversations, evolution of mobile […]
- 0 Posted on August 9, 2012But Job Boards, Online Networking Gain Ground Person-to-person networking continues to be job seekers’ most successful tool, according to a study by Right Management. The firm analyzed job data on the nearly 60,000 individuals throughout North America to whom it provided career transition services over the past three years. Traditional […]
- 1 Posted on July 16, 2012While LinkedIn continues to dominate social recruiting at 93% adoption (up from 87% in 2011 and 78% in 2010), Facebook and Twitter saw bigger growth margins in the past twelve months.
- 0 Posted on June 29, 2012Only in the USA…
- 0 Posted on May 29, 2012Did you know that Facebook is responsible for 20% of all US Internet traffic? That might explain why they’re worth approximately 100 Billion Dollars these days. Here’s a list of the most compelling facts and figures about Facebook.com. 901 million monthly active users. Most popular page: Facebook, with 67,385,331 fans. 300 […]