Research & reports Archive
- 0 Posted on September 11, 2012Job seekers should see varying degrees of positive hiring activity across 31 of 42 countries and territories, with employers in 22 labor markets reporting improved or relatively stable hiring intentions compared to the third quarter. However, the pace of hiring is expected to weaken in 26 markets compared to one […]
- 0 Posted on June 12, 2012In this report, Broadbean (a provider of recruitment advert posting and candidate response tracking technology) have taken both a macro and industry-specific view of what they saw happen in the UK recruitment market during 2011. Looking back, it is clear that 2011 was the year in which the depth and […]
- 0 Posted on June 12, 2012Despite a general softening trend from 12 months ago, employers in most labor markets report varying degrees of positive hiring activity for the third quarter. According to the Manpower Employment Outlook Survey of global hiring trends released today, hiring activity is expected to slow from last year at this time […]
- 5 Posted on May 31, 2012ManpowerGroup surveyed nearly 40,000 employers across 41 countries and territories as part of its annual Talent Shortage Survey. Globally, 34 percent of employers say they are having difficulty filling positions, the three most challenging of which are Skilled Trades, Engineers and Sales Representatives. The reasons most often cited are lack […]
- 0 Posted on February 28, 2012It’s likely you “fell” into recruitment by chance, according to a popular poll on LinkedIn that was started by Claire Barrow. Two out of three respondents fell into recruitment and only 13% choose it as a career.