- 0 Posted on June 2, 2011Agencies are increasingly fighting for the best digital talent. But these days front-end developers are extremely hard to find. There are not many out there. After trying the traditional recruitment advertising the Danish agency Uncle came up with a more creative way to recruit a front-end developer.
- 1 Posted on June 1, 2011In four articles I’ll describe the developments in mobile recruitment. In Part 1 the explosion of mobile internet in the coming years and the evolution of online recruitment to mobile was discussed. The implications of mobile devices and the required actions for HR / Recruitment Managers are being described in […]
- 0 Posted on May 23, 2011ManpowerGroup’s 2011 Annual Talent Shortage Survey surveyed nearly 40,000 employers in 39 countries and territories to discover that more than one third (34%) of employers globally are reporting difficulty finding the talent they need to fill positions. This is a 3% increase over 2010 and the highest percentage since 2007, […]
- 3 Posted on April 26, 2011In four blog postings I’ll describe the latest developments in mobile recruitment. Many developments have only recently gained momentum and its outcome is uncertain. Nevertheless with some common sense and figures there is a lot to be told and predict. This series about mobile recruitment serves as a guide to […]
- 0 Posted on April 25, 2011Experienced security personnel is hard to find these days. Only a few specialists can fulfill this narrow job profile and they tend to work ln the border patrol or as airport police. That’s why Shield Security came up with a unique tool: the Jobcase. This custom-built briefcase contains a recruitment […]
- 0 Posted on March 16, 2011Often people say that location is the most important thing for a business. Then, the most important things is… location. And so on. There are many different reasons why location is important to a business and attracting the right staff is one of them. For many people the work location […]