- 1 Posted on October 16, 2012The recruiter of today is unrecognisable from even a few years ago. As technology changes every industry, recruiters have been impacted particularly hard. 1980s Recruitment Top Gun; The tech boom in the ’80s gave high-flying recruiters a chance to spread their wings and headhunt more senior, more technical and more […]
- 0 Posted on February 28, 2012It’s likely you “fell” into recruitment by chance, according to a popular poll on LinkedIn that was started by Claire Barrow. Two out of three respondents fell into recruitment and only 13% choose it as a career.
- 0 Posted on March 24, 2011#Tru are coming back to for the third time to Amsterdam. #Tru have built a global community of individuals who work or have an interest in what we call “The People Space.” The people space consists of Recruiters, (direct and agency), H.R. professionals, Branders, Digital Media Professionals, Technologists, Job Seekers, […]
- 2 Posted on January 24, 2011#trulondon is The Recruiter Unconference,thats not just for recruiters. Attendees will be made up of a mix of Agency and in-house recruiters, HR, technologists and anyone with an interest in people. It is an annual event that attracts track leaders and attendees from around the world. Attendance is restricted to […]
- 0 Posted on November 10, 2010I never heard of the company Atlassian until I attended the International Conference Employer Branding last week. A 30-minute prezi was given by Sherila Karimov EMEA Director. They are a 225-people Australian-based enterprise software company with offices around the world who take a really great Google-like approach to HR and […]
- 0 Posted on November 1, 2010The Recruiting Unconference, #tru, returns to Amsterdam for the second time this year, in conjunction with the unique 4th Recruitment Industry Dance Event (RIDE). Everything takes place on the 25’th November 2010. The participant pass, priced at only Euro 100, includes your place in the conversation at #truAmsterdam, coach travel […]
- 3 Posted on September 25, 2010Recruiter.com and Monster will present a one-day conference in Boston, MA: RecruitFest. And I’ll be attending! I look forward to meet some of the most intelligent and exciting people in the recruiting and HR profession (350+ already signed up). Tweetup on October 7th, 7-10pm Conference on October 7th, 9am-5pm Party […]