- 2 Posted on February 19, 2013Standard questions. Prepared answers. If job interviews are all the same, how to find the right talent among 1734 applicants? At Heineken they decided to do it completely different: an interview for which no preparation is possible. What would you think and do if the interviewer takes you by the […]
- 0 Posted on December 13, 2011According to the latest Manpower Employment Outlook Survey released today by ManpowerGroup, the Net Employment Outlook for Quarter 1 2012 is +9%, an increase from the +7% Outlook during Quarter 4 2011, and stable compared to one year ago when the Outlook was +8%. This represents the most promising hiring […]
- 0 Posted on August 4, 2011You might be aware of the annual Robert Walters Global Salary Survey, a comprehensive review of global recruitment trends and salary levels. But did you know that they have made this information available via a simple iPhone App? The Salary Checker App allows you to check how much a typical […]
- 0 Posted on June 7, 2011A look at education and employment in the United States: Putting jobs in perspective.
- 0 Posted on April 18, 2011Monster Worldwide has launched already popular iPhone and iPad Apps and, more recently, an Android App as an extension of their website. They are now further expanding their mobile suite further with the Monster.com Interviews app* as the “ultimate tool to help you through the job interview process“. This step-by-step […]
- 1 Posted on January 3, 2011Yes, at least according to a 2007 survey of 1,500 UK employees, by jobboard Jobsite. The majority of employees said they would begin their hunt on the first Monday of the New Year. In fact 42 per cent of people were planning to look for a new job in January. […]