Conference venue: Theatre De Meerse, Hoofddorp, Netherlands 13.00-19.00 hr
We are on the dawn of a new business era. Economic growth, ageing populations and the urge to be more agile and different compared to competitors will present enormous challenges for recruiting, retaining and engaging the best talent.
Employer Branding is the strategy to ensure strong and fruitful relationships with the talent that is needed, outside ánd inside the company. Not only it’s the people that build the brand, they are also it’s main communicators in this socially connected world. Employer Branding will become one of the most vital strategies to gain business success through your people!
Three Dutch HR organisations have joined forces to organise EMPLOYER BRANDING 2010. Recruiters United, the Dutch Association of HR Professionals (NVP) and the Dutch Association of Recruitment Advertising Agencies (VEA AMC) are working together to inspire all practitioners about the latest and best of thought-leaders and practices within the field. EMPLOYER BRANDING 2010 is proud to present a truly world-class programme that will help you sharpen your vision, improve your practice and reinforce your employer brand.
Our keynote speakers:
- Simon Barrow: Chairman of the renowned Employer Brand consultancy People in Business, co-author with Richard Mosley (People in Business) of “The Employer Brand” – the ‘bible’ on employer branding – the second revised edition of which, with the latest insights, will be published soon. Simon will share his ideas on employer brand management from an integral brand perspective.
- Mark Bainbridge: Employer Brand Consultant, former Brand Manager for The British Army and Royal Bank of Scotland together with Will Arnold Baker, Managing Director of Publicis Engage, will present these two world-class employer branding cases.
- Sherila Karimov: EMEA Director of Australian-based Atlassian, one of the hottest global examples of how to build a great company using the new rules of the game to attract and retain top talent.
- Jennifer Philpot: Director Global Recruiting & Employer Brand Ernst & Young, will share her insights and experiences in building a global brand.
- Kevin Wheeler: World-renowned thought-leader on recruitment and learning. President of Global Learning Resources Inc. Kevin will share his vision on developments and trends within our industry.
- Cees ‘t Hart: CEO of Friesland Campina, with a background in both marketing and HR, will share his ideas on building a strong employer brand from a boardroom perspective.
Master Classes by Kevin Wheeler and Simon Barrow
On the morning preceding the conference, from 9.00 to 12.00, two truly inspiring in-depth master classes will be held for a limited number of mostly corporate recruitment and employer brand managers:
- Kevin Wheeler, Recruitment Master Class
- Simon Barrow, Employer Branding Master Class
- Conference admission will be free to members of Recruiters United, NVP and guests of the VEA AMC agencies.
- Conference admission price for all other guests: € 200,–
- Kevin Wheeler or Simon Barrow Master Classes: € 200,– (exclusive to corporate recruitment and/or employer brand managers)
The 13 recruitment advertising agencies gathered in the VEA employer branding association will present an overview of their best recruitment campaigns.