In an effort to boost the number of paid member subscriptions, it seems that LinkedIn will be releasing a ‘LinkedIn Job Seeker Premium Account’. In a series of new videos they explain the benefits of this new account.
Basically, the functionality is the same as the business accounts as it includes
- Featured Job Seeker when applying for a LinkedIn Job.
- See who’s interested in you (Who’s Viewed My Profile).
- Sending 5 InMails, with a seven-day response guarantee. Unused InMail credits roll over each month, up to a maximum of 15.
- Saved Searches with weekly alerts.
- 15 Introductions open at a time.
- Ability to view 250 results per search before upgrade is needed.
- Save and organize Profiles with Profile Organizer in 10 folders.
- Allow anyone to reach out to you by joining the OpenLink Network. Send unlimited messages to anyone in the OpenLink Network.
- Unlimited reference searches allow you to find coworkers.
- 1 business day customer service.
- Access to additional search refinements.