Jacco Valkenburg, born 1971, is an international recruitment expert, trainer and author of two books about LinkedIn. He has more than 14 years experience in global recruitment strategies and execution spanning numerous countries for leading companies.
As founder of Recruit2 and Recruiter University he provides companies with recruitment and talent management solutions and expertise. His mission is helping companies ‘from good to great staffing’. He launched Refer2, a full service provider for referral recruitment campaigns. Furthermore he is managing a group of 75.000 Recruitment Consultants on LinkedIn.
- Since 1996 expert in international recruitment (agency).
- Since 1999 interim corporate recruiter/manager, 14 large projects completed.
- Since 2003 launched Recruit2 (formerly IPRC), specialists in recruiting of (freelance) recruiters.
- Since 2005 experience with recruitment outsourcing / managed services.
- Since 2007 started offering tailor-made recruitment trainings and workshops.
- Since 2007 blogger on sites such as www.RecruitingRoundtable.eu.
- 2008 author of book “Recruitment via LinkedIn” (Dutch and international version).
- 2010 coauthor of book “Career management via LinkedIn” (Dutch and international version).
- 2009 Winner “Best Social Recruiter 2009” award in The Netherlands.
- 2009 launched Refer2, a full service provider for referral recruitment campaigns.