How could Google Glass impact recruitment? TMP shows in an experiment the way recruiters conduct interviews more collaboratively, and how a new employee’s first days could be more productive and fun.
Recruitment via Google Glass
- Meeting alerts
- Interview preparation
- Check LinkedIn profile candidate
- Setup group interview via Google Hangout
- Record interview
- Schedule follow-up meeting
Onboarding via Google Glass
- Route planner
- Check on boarding and orientation
- Connect with your co-colleagues
- Take a picture of your new work place
- Share the picture with your online friends
- Search for local restaurant
What do you think. Are you going to buy Google Glass? Are you going to use it for Recruiting or Onboarding? How could we use it more?