On 12 and 13 September, the Sourcing Summit (#SOSUEU) is coming to Europe for the first time. The event focuses on the bold new world of talent sourcing and offers two days of intense discovery, learning and networking. It is a rare chance to meet and learn from companies who are pioneering new ways of finding talent and are at the forefront of sourcing excellence.
I will be attending #SOSUEU too and for this reason I have translated a few recent blog postings about advanced sourcing techniques from Dutch to English. I’ll post them in the next few weeks on this blog.
Sourcing refers to the identification and uncovering of candidates (or talent) through proactive recruitment techniques. All articles will contain some lesser-known search techniques and strategies that go beyond the standard Boolean searches. Why? Because another tactic or approach can sometimes produce surprising results.
Topics covered about talent sourcing include*:
- Reverse Engineering of a Search
- Diversity recruiting with Facebook Social Graph
- Searching with profile pictures (Image search)
- Smart searching with more relevant keywords
- Top 7 Social Sourcing tools
- Find hidden candidates
- Find more talent via talent
* Note: all links above refer to the original Dutch articles. You’ll be able to view all English articles, when published, via our top-menu or this link http://www.globalrecruitingroundtable.com/category/sourcing-search/
Do you have any questions or suggestions for a search? Or do you want to share a handy sourcing tip? Let us know and we will include them in this series!